Saturday 29 October 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 28th October 2011 Written Episode

Starts with Barkha yelling at servant to change lights since they look ugly. She shes rohan going out of the house so she questions him to which rohan says I don't need to tell you what I do and where I go. Barkha replies you think I don't know where you go I no where you go your going to find out the whereabouts of radhs. Rohan says Barkha radhs lives in our house so y would I go search for her?… then why were you at her place yesterday? Asks Barkha to which rohan says I was not what are you talking about. Just then virat comes and Barkha asks him that wasn't rohan at radhs place last night? Virat says yes he was. Rohan says I was not then Maheshwari comes all lost and confused and says hes lying right? Are you sure he is the right rohan? To which rohan says you all are crazy and levs. Barkha tells virat to follow rohan and Maheshwari says no, Barkha ends up following rohan. Virat asks his mom why she stopped him and Maheshwari says cause something bad will happen to you if u lev the house and then I will need to slap u to stop you but if I slap you I will feel the pain 2 times more then you do. Virat says ok fine I wont lev the house and plus there is no danger in the house so its all good. Just then a vase falls beside him and the servant says sry virat says mom its not safe in the house just slap me. Maheshwari slaps him and both feel the pain.

Barkha is following rohan and rohan is talking to a couple. Barkha goes closer and over hears rohan saying that their daughter is fine and well and that they will be able to see her after diwali, he gives them money and levs. Barkha is all smiles

Percap: radhs telling Amba that after many yrs this kind of diwali is going to be celebrated with full rituals and rights and happiness'..
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts